Baby Shower Goodies

I am so happy to have the Grandbabes all around me.  Number five should be here in a month.  My niece is also expecting her first lil man about the same time.  As a matter of fact the baby shower is here now.  Do  you want to see what I have for her gifts?


Well I know that having a new wee one around is exciting.  But in no time at all it is clean up time.  You know the changing table, crib and all of the toys that gather.  And no one wishes to use anything that could cause any harm to the babe.  So for the nursery I have given BabyGanics All Purpose Cleaner to the expecting mom and dad.  I like the ingredients list too. 


Plant-Based Cleaning Agents (Coconut, Palm Kernel, Corn and Sugar Based Surfactants), Soy Ester (Soy Based Cleanser), Filtered Water, Water Conditioning Agent, Fragrance*, Preservative (Less Than 0.05%)
*Lavender and Citrus Scents Only


  • NO Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, or Toxins 
  • Specially formulated with plant-based cleaning agents
  • NO toxic residue left behind

  • And you can find it at Babies R Us.  Super plus?  This is made in the USA.  Yes, another product that is both good for our world and good for our country!

    Now the next item that was included is Raising Respectful Children in a Disrespectful World.  Why?  Well being a parent does not come with a handbook.  It should!  I see so many children that do not understand manners and common courtesy anymore.  This is not only something that we should be addressing but it helps make life easier for the child too.  In raising my own daughter I always remembered that I was forming a future adult.  Thus I knew I needed to give her the tools to be successful on her own one day.  The biggest tool I know of is common respect.  Giving it and accepting it too.  I know that my niece was happy to see this book in her bag....she said so!

    I also put in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Parenthood.  We all know of those times that you have to sit and rock that lovely babe.  But at the same time you need a little solace.  I find that the stories inside this book can help do just that.  I also included a multi ribbon bookmark so that the favorite stories could be marked.  You never know, dad just might want to find those ones that made mom so happy.

    But the funniest gift was the motorcycle that The Other Mother helped me put together.  It had a homemade baby quilt (thanks especially to The Other Mother for making it) and two handmade baby bibs from Granny M.  Then I added in baby blankets, sheets, bibs and goodies to finish it off.  What do you think about it?


    I had so much help pulling this all together.  Thanks to the companies for sending me the books and cleaning supplies.  Thanks to my family and friends for making such wonderful goodies.  Also thanks to my loving mom-in-law for including me in the family so warmly.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
    You know how special that makes me feel?
    Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!