Washing It Right Out of my Hair

Okay you have heard the song "I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair" before.  Well I want to wash the sores right off of my head instead.  Honestly I do not know what is going on with my body.  Is turning 50 really this hard?  It seems that the changes that are coming to me are hard and fast.  While I like that some parts of the natural process may be slowing down or down right stopping.  There are other issues that has me screaming out in frustration.  I knew that I would be dealing with hot flashes and night sweats.  But I did not know that my scalp was going to turn into a big sore.  Or is it just me?

Yes, gross as it sounds, I am having lil sores pop up on my scalp.  They hurt so much and make it ever so tender.  This has caused me to look long and hard for a solution that is both natural and works with amazing power.  Healthy Hair Plus has sent me Folli-Cleanse with is a follicle and scalp purifier.  It is using gentle herbs to deep clean and to help purify my scalp again.  It seems that the roots of the hair have somehow clogged up and bacteria is now emerging in the form of these sores.  I know that I wash my hair often enough but apparently not with the products that is helping me.  Thank goodness this lovely green glow of shampoo also smells nice.  In thinking that Dear Hubby uses the same products as me I even gave him a wonderful personal hair washing last night.  What feels better than someone else scrubbing your hair clean.  I did not wash him out of my hair but I am getting to the bottom of these scalp impurities.

So what else am I going to get to look forward too?  Turning 50 in a month and I think that I am becoming a dumpier version of myself.  This is not what I want.  Time to rev it up into high gear and get to working even harder on myself.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am unsure as to why but the company Folli-Cleanse has asked me to remove any links to their company.  I have complied with this request.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!