Fighting the ICK in Life

Okay fair warning folks the following contains ICK.  Yes, ICK!  I do not like ICK at all.  It makes my skin crawl.  EEEWWWWW!


Yeah, one of the dogs is sick.  And yes that is what you think it is.  Oh and I have to clean it up!!!!!!!!!  

Now come on, it is not like it has not happened to you too.  No matter how many paper towels you get there is never enough that you are not 100% sure your going to one way or another get the ICK on you.

Well, CLEANWELL to the rescue for me!


Yes, now I am not touching ICK and I know that when all is said and done the germs are killed to.  Yes, those germs that was going to attack me.  Hey, I am convinced of it!


All gone!

Now let me fill you in on the super hero of the day here, CleanWell Botanical Disinfecting Wipes.  

Super Hero Properties:

Lemon Scent (cause that matters to us!)
Kills 99% of household germs
Safe around kids, pets & food
No synthetic fragrances, dyes, ammonia alcohol, bleach or phosphates (aka Ixnay on the chemicals!)
EPA registered, these wipes are both antibacterial and antiviral

You can take the CleanWell “Botanical Bite” Challenge this summer! Take a moment and wipe down your desk or table with a CleanWell Botanical Surface Disinfectant Wipe before eating your lunch or an afternoon snack. Allow the surface to air dry and then place your food directly on the disinfected surface between bites (without fear!) to experience the CleanWell difference.  Save $1 off here.

Okay, I am not eating off my floor!  But, I did use them to wipe my table and counters.  Oh and I also attacked Granny M's bathroom.  Oh my, it needed it too.  I feel better already.  You know ICK lives in the bathroom!

Thanks so to CleanWell for sending me these lifesavers of ICK.  More so go read their story here!  Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!