Movie Night at the Big House

Tonight is movie night for me.  Nice big screen TV with hi-def, comfy leather recliner to prop up my feet with and think I might even go for a chilled glass of wine.  What a way to unwind.

So what's on the agenda?  Well I am thinking a double feature.  Both family movies that will keep me entertained.  First I wish to see The Dragon Pearl followed up by The Confession.



The Dragon Pearl was just released yesterday.  So this is one to jump on.  It has Sam Neill (from Jurassic Park) in it as parent to Josh (Louis Corbett).  The is also two I do not know yet but am excited to meet, Li Lin Jin (Ling) and Wang Ji.  Josh and Ling prepared for a boring vacation with each of their parents visiting an archaeological dig in China. But find an adventure of a lifetime when they discover a mournful dragon trapped deep inside a mystical temple. According to ancient legend, the dragon is missing its life force, a sacred pearl that is hidden away in a secret chamber. Josh and Ling must battle evil forces (and some very skeptical parents) in their heart-stopping journey to return the magical pearl to its rightful owner.  This sounds so fun.  And I can't wait to 'meet' the dragon.

Next is a movie that I really think I want to share with my mother.  It is The Confession written by Beverly Lewis and produced by Michael Landon Jr.  Top it off it is a Hallmark Channel Movie.  Seems that it is a triple hit to go right out of the park.  This was released the 11th of June so it is also very brand new.  Raised by an Amish family, Katie Lapp (Katie Leclerc, TV's "Switched at Birth") always felt the call of another life. Now, her quest to find her birth-mother, Laura Mayfield-Bennett (Sherry Stringfield, TV's "ER"), has drawn her into world of the "Englishers." Along the way, two very different men try to help her overcome a devious scheme to steal her rightful inheritance. Business-minded but kind-hearted Justin Wirth (Michael Rupnow) reaches out to discover Katie's hidden secrets, while her childhood companion Daniel Fisher (Cameron Deane Stewart) sacrifices his own happiness for her future. Katie's heart is divided between two worlds as love reveals the truth in the moving saga based on the hit novel from New York Times bestselling author Beverly Lewis.



I wish to thank both companies for sending me these DVD's.  I love movie night but more so I love good family movies that I can share with young and old.  As you know this is not paid for ever, but I do receive product to review and give my thoughts on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!