White Dresses & Good Guys

Dorothy Love's Every Perfect Gift Home for the Holidays Contest I had some time to read here lately with Dear Hubby down and out.  With one book that was very deep and had me reeling and another that was lighter with a note of love, it was interesting to see which I would pick up to continue to read.

In Every Perfect Gift by Dorothy Love I found that I could let my mind float in the world of wagon wheels and good guys wearing the white hat.  You know, that you know who is right and who is wrong.  Sometimes that is just what you need.  

Sophie, the heroine, reopens the local newspaper back in Hickory Ridge.  At the same time the new lodge is opening up on the mountain.  Naturally Sophie wants to tell everyone how things look up there.  But she also tells it as she sees it.  Not the sugar coated affair that many wish was touted.  That starts off our story line.  

You might want to see where it goes from there.  I can say it was a great place to visit.  Litfuse was kind enough to share Dorothy Love's book with me.  Thanks ever so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping in to thank you for taking time to read Every Perfect Gift. Sometimes I love a book for its pure escape value and I'm delighted this book provided a respite for you. Wishing you and yours a lovely holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!