Help Save The Girls

You know it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM).  It is every October and we are all wearing out pink in support.  Of course this is a reminder to go and have the girls checked out.  And also make sure to share with others on caring for their lovely ladies too.


Tic Tac is reminding us to Shake, Share & Care with their new Strawberry Fields Tic Tac mints this month.  As part of the brand’s ongoing Shake, Share & Care campaign, Tic Tac® mints will donate $100,000 to CancerCarefor the 8th year in a row, a national organization focused on providing support for people affected by cancer, including caregivers and loved ones.  

I know that we are loving this years flavor.  Last year was grapefruit and Dear Hubby could not eat them.  But yes, even he has his lil pink Tic Tacs in his pocket this month.

Hey we all need to get the word out and help where we can.  I thank Tic Tac for sharing with me and letting me try the flavor as we remind you.....go get the girls checked out.  And how about passing out some mints to help the cause while we are about it?  And while your at it c
heck out Tilt & Kiss, the latest game available on the Tic Tac® Viewr mobile app, for a much-needed smooch-ervention! To get the FREE app, text "MINTS" to 313131 (message and data rates may apply) or look for the app on Google Play and in the Apple App Store.


Now for those of us who have either gone through the journey of breast cancer ourselves or with our family and friends, we can have a lil help on the path.  Chicken Soup for the Soul has put out Hope & Healing for Your Breast Cancer Journey.  It is a perfect lil book to help when the path gets too bumpy.  It is there step by step as we all experience the pain then start getting up and getting to work.  Gathering your doctors and family support, educating yourself as to what is to come and then living and surviving this horrible ordeal.  It finishes up as you heal body and soul as we all must do.  

I am so proud of the family and friends that have made this journey.  They had to fight and fight hard.  But to have them here with me is amazing.  I have been blessed to have survivors around me.  I wish that I had this book to share with them at that time of their lives.  Thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul for sharing with me too.  It is an honor to work with them.

2 comments:

  1. The "I helped save the girls' image, can you please tell me who owns the copyright to it?? I made an alpha to share with the image I found on Google images using it but it seems I did something wrong. I had breast cancer in 1995 with a lumpectory, chemo, and radiation so I try to keep breast cancer awareness all year long, not just in October.

    Sharon LaPlant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon LaPlant you can find it at http://www.ihelpedsavethegirls.com/

      Delete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!