Take it to the Ranch



Take it to the Ranch Dip

Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
  • 1\4 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
  • 1 1\2 ozs Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix (dried)
  • 2 tsps chopped chives
  • 1\2 cup mashed avocados
  • 1\2 cup sour cream
  • 2 cups cottage cheese (small curd)

Directions

  1. Mix all ingredients in glass bowl then chill in fridge a hour before get together.

Footnotes

  • We like it best with Fritos. But a substantial chip is best as the dip is thick.

I am part of the  Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® BzzCampaign.  Visit Hidden Valley® Original Ranch at facebook.com/hiddenvalley and Like it.  You too can be a BzzAgent and received samples or coupons.  Could you:
Answer a few questions to let Hidden Valley and BzzAgent know I have shared? By completing this process, you will qualify for up to $10 in Amazon.com gift certificates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!