Scaredy Cat

Well I have learned a couple of things while Ranch sitting.

First is that I am not scared of this.

Yet I am scared of this.

Does that make sense?

The Hunt for the BTK Killer
The Hunt for the BTK Killer (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Second I learned that while being all alone in the country with no one around for miles is not the best time to watch the BTK killer story right before bedtime.  I was so freaked out last night it was not even funny.  I could not decide weather to turn on all the outside lights and open the blinds so I could see if anyone came up.  Or to close it all up and hide under the bed hoping no one would come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!