Happy Birthday: Celebrate by winning a Nook Color with GlowLight!

 Well today is my birthday.  I hope it is a calm day.  I am once again house/dog sitting at the lake.  Thankfully, for yesterday was a rough one.  

You see one of the dogs is a trained hunting dog and tends to carry things in her mouth all of the time.  We have had to have her teeth from carrying big ol rocks and mini logs.  So now she carries oranges around.  She is one of three dogs here.  Not thinking there was only one orange left and a fight ensued over who would have that last orange between the pack.  Sadly the oldest lady dog was hurt pretty bad.  She had puncture holes in her back leg and face.  A quick trip to the vet last night and we will be going back today.  

I also have a new bag of oranges so every dog can have one too.  Today I will be taking the lady dog back to the vet for more care and planning my birthday potluck dinner with family and friends.  I did not sleep much at all for all of the upset that I was feeling after the dog fight.  (There was lots of blood!)  So instead I tried to relax by finishing up Over The Edge by Mary Connealy.  I was hoping that traveling to the ol west would take me away from here.  But with a few times of the dogs howling (we had the separated for the night) brought me right back to the event.

So I will instead share with you on how you can win a gift.  Since today is my birthday I hope that one of my readers will be the winner of the Nook Color with Glow Light that is going to be won at the Facebook chat with Mary.  Good Luck!

Celebrate with Mary by entering to win a Nook Color with Glow Light!

See what folks are saying about Over the Edge!


One winner will receive:
  • A Nook Color with GlowLight
  • The entire set of Mary Connealy's The Kincaid Brides series
Enter today by clicking one of the icons below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on August 28th. Winner will be announced at the "Over the Edge" Author Chat Facebook Party on 8/29. Meet Mary, get a sneak peek of her next book, try your hand at a trivia contest, and more. There will also be gift certificates, books and a Book Club Prize Pack to be won (10 copies for your book club or small group.)!

So grab your copy of Over the Edge and join Mary on the evening of the August 29th for a chance to connect with her and make some new friends. (If you haven't read the book - don't let that stop you from coming!)

Enter via E-mail Enter via FacebookEnter via Twitter

Don't miss a moment of the RSVP today. Tell your friends via FACEBOOK or TWITTER and increase your chances of winning. Hope to see you on the 29th!

2 comments:

  1. I love Mary Connealy. She is such a good author. I have not read any of her books for about a year and it's about time I pick one up. Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!