National Can It Forward Day

Oh my goodness.  I know what I am going to be doing part of this Saturday.  Learning more on Canning our food.  Granny M is great at making jellies.  But we have so much frozen veggies that if I could can them would be wonderful.  Hope I learn bunches.  Wanna join me?  For free!


Can-It-ForwardThis Saturday, July 14, is the second annual National-Can-It-Forward Day taking place at Minnetrista, a cultural center in East Central Indiana, and the original home of the Ball Brothers. Jarden Home Brands, the makers of Ball® brand fresh preserving products, and the Minnetrista Master Preservers will demonstrate just how easy it is to preserve fresh produce for delicious results. Chefs from the American Culinary Federation will share their recipes using these preserved products.

How can you participate?

Access Can-It-Forward Day Web TV

You can view all of the canning demonstrations through LIVE streaming coverage of National Can-It-Forward Day. Set your calendar for the events taking place Saturday at Minnetrista in Muncie, Indiana. Connect here.

Join Us In Person

If you are in the Muncie, Indiana area on July 14, stop by Minnestrista and participate in person! We'll have five hours of live canning demonstrations, giveaways, samplings and more! And to feed your inspiration for canning, Farmers Market at Minnetrista is just next door.

Preview all the recipes here and prepare to Can-It-Forward!

Products to Inspire You

We are offering special pricing on Can-It-Forward Day items. See details on our Jam Maker Kit,Learn to Can Kit and Waterbath Canning Party Kit. See all of our canning products atwww.FreshPreservingStore.com.

Happy Canning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!