Cooling Off at the Springs

The kiddos are tucked in and finally asleep.  It is pretty warm here since the central A/C went out.  So I am cuddled up in my comfy rocking chair here in the office.  I have the fan blowing as I finished up the last of Hope Springs.

Hope Springs is a book written by Kim Cash Tate.  It reminds me of the stories that Tyler Perry produces.  Strong families that have to deal with the realities of life yet know that at the core, God is where their strength comes from.  I loved meeting the extended family and friends in this lil town.  Learning how they are all coming together to be there for their Grandma Geri.  Seeing life much like it is around my own small town.  The ups and downs are pretty much open for all to see.  Not really many secrets but when you hear one it is a doozie!  Knowing that love does not look at color, religion or sexuality but at the heart that has captured it so tightly that living without would be impossible.

Kim Cash Tate has a great talent in weaving a story line that is believable as well as addicting.  I am already missing the folks I met and I just finished the book!  Kim Cash Tate is the author of Cherished, Faithful, Heavenly Places and the memoir More Christian than African-American. A former practicing attorney, she is also the founder of Colored in Christ Ministries. She and her husband have two children.You can read more about Kim on her blog

Grab your copy of Hope Springs and join me for an Author Chat Party on July 10th at 8:00 PM EST(that's 7:00 Central, 6:00 MST, & 5:00 PST)!
During the evening they be sharing the story behind the book, posting discussion questions, testing your trivia skills, and of course, there will be plenty of chatting and fun giveaways - books, gift certificates and (I'm so excited about this) - a Kindle Fire!
I ALMOST FORGOT – Kim will also be giving you a sneak peak of her next book too!
RSVP today and then come back on the 10th ... and bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!