Icing Down My Addiction

Oh my it is getting hot here in Texas.  But my great love of coffee never ceases.  Hot day plus hot coffee is not a great combo.  But I found just what I want to start my day with this summer.
KahlĂșa Iced Coffee is sure to be the first thing grabbed to cool down on hot summer days. Packed with flavor, 5% alcohol and only 150 calories, it’s Delicioso To-Go!  They are available in three, coffee flavors, Iced Espresso, Iced Mocha, and Iced Coffee with Cinnamon Spice.  I love cinnamon in my coffee!  Now just need to figure out where I can find them in this one horse town. 

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!  Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!