We Are on the Dinosaur Train


Well we are not missing any of the series DINOSAUR TRAIN on PBS KIDS.  This new series is to educate preschoolers all about how earthquakes, forest fires, droughts and hurricanes affect animals and their habitats.  I know much my Grandbabe loves this show.  I have loved watching these shows right along side of him and Princess Emma. 
The Jim Henson Company is also encouraging DINOSAUR TRAIN fans to join the “Nature Trackers Club.” Kids and their parents can visit to download “Nature Trackers” activities and receive a free DINOSAUR TRAIN surprise to celebrate their achievement. Dinosaur Train Nature Trackers Club is a community of young children, their families and educators committed to learning about nature and doing good things for their environment. Nature Trackers enjoy exploring and having adventures, respecting their environment, collecting things, tracking and observing plants and animals, and challenging themselves to get outside and make discoveries every day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!