Time to Transform!

This last Saturday I was watching Saturday morning cartoons on The Hub.  Do you still tune in to them?    Well they had TRANSFORMERS Mega-Saturday going on.  The network premiered "Transformers Rescue Bots, " a new animated series for younger Transformers fans and herald the return of "Transformers Prime" with the season two premiere.  I am looking forward to getting all of season one on DVD soon.  This also celebrated the network premiere of the 1986 classic film Transformers: The Animated Movie starring the Orson Welles in his final role.  Now how is that for a cult classic? "Transformers Rescue Bots" features the vocal talents of LeVar Burton  from Reading Rainbow and Star Trek: Next Generation.  College Girl so loved watching him.   Here is a activity maze of Griffin Rock island where "Transformers Rescue Bots" is set. It's also posted on The Hub's Facebook.   I know how much my oldest grandbabe loves doing puzzles so I am happy to share this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!