A Lil Rainy Day Videos


Gosh we finally have been having some rain.  Much needed to be sure.  And it will provide so well for our upcoming summer.  The last one was so horrid in a drought with lil or no rain for the whole year.  I am praying for lots of slow rain this spring to get us through this summer.  But while it rains and we are stuck inside so much I think it is time to sit back and enjoy a day.  

I have a couple of videos that I want to give to the Grandbabes.  Their birthdays are just one day apart from each other and in mid spring.  So it is time for me to look for their gifts.  Cartoon Network was a favorite of College Girls while she was growing up so I think I will look there first for the kiddos.  My middle grandbabe loves all the action and adventure movies.  Super heroes are the coolest thing to him (as it should be).  So I want to share Redakai: Conquer the Kairu "The Journey Begins" with him.  For those that are anime fans then they will want to check this one out too.  Having 13 episodes on the 2 DVD disc I know there will be plenty of variety that he will not bore too soon of this cartoon.  With a release date of February 28th then it can be shipped in plenty of time for their birthdays.  This selection also has a never-before-released version of Harrier, the monster for Team Stax's Maya. There is an exclusive limited edition trading card too.  I bet it will be something that gets put up for my grandbabe.  
Now for the other grandbabe I think she will be wanting to watch "Adventure Time: It Came From the Nightosphere".  Do your remember hearing "What time is it? Adventure Time!" coming from the TV? Adventure Time is back by popular demand with 16 new episodes on DVD. The Cartoon Network's Emmy nominated series that centers on the post apocalyptic adventures of Finn, a human boy with a funny hat, and his friend Jake, a magic and mischievous dog, comes back to DVD in "It Came from the Nightosphere", packed with 16 new, fun, and exciting episodes from the three magical seasons.  This one is not due for release til March 6th so it will a bit more of a wait.  I like that there is a Little Did You Know character profile bonus feature too.  It will help her get to know all the different characters.

Cartoon Network has been generous to share these two collections with me.  And I am going to make sure they are going to my grandbabes.  I have to say that because I know that College Girl is lurking around the corners and like to snatch up DVD's of her favorite childhood series. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!