What's in your Stocking?

Yes it is time for us to get down to the nitty gritty of Christmas.  The stocking!  What a funny yet time honored tradition.  As many have said,  It's the only time of year when we love to sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of our socks.  But I love picking out what goes in each stocking.


Do you have favorites every year to fill the stocking?  My mom always made sure there was an apple and an orange along with some whole nuts.  I use to always make sure there was a new toothbrush and toothpaste.  Hey, it was needed!  But now it is more specialized for each person.  


There may be a manicure kit for College Girl.  And puzzle books for Dear Hubby.  I include a book light for a reader or bath scrubbie for that young teen.  But the best always is the sweets.  My dad loves peppermint so we know to add that to his.  Granny M loves nuts but it is better out of the shell now!  And this year I want to get back a lil closer to natural.  So I am going organic with the goodies.


My pick?  For me, organic chocolate almonds from SunRidge Farms who was so kind to share with me.  I love almonds as it is, then add in my fav of chocolate.  Well how can you go wrong?  College Girl is doing more running and swimming these days.  So I feel that she needs a lil extra boost.  So she is getting the organic NutCracker Crunch.  A balanced blend of energy that will keep her light on her toes: hearty nuts and airy, crunchy, light and flavorful Organic Japanese Rice Crackers.  And of course Dear Hubby loves the flavors.  So I found him Tamari roasted mixed nuts.  All healthy choices while still having that special flair.  How can I go wrong?


Well what else to put in the stocking?  What has been your favorite surprises?  Any hints as to what else I can add.  Hurry as the clock is ticking!  




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!