Grandbabes here for the weekend.  YIPPEEE!
Ice Cream parlor on our way to town.
Cherry ice-creamImage via Wikipedia
So today we are off to play.

Harlem watupImage via Wikipedia
Then park for a few hours.
Then lunch at McDonalds and the play land!
Bowling next.
Kellogg's Limited Edition Cars 2 CerealImage by theimpulsivebuy via Flickr

Movie time, seeing Cars 2.
On to great grand parents and birthday parties for the evening.
Then the Grandbabes are going back home with mommy.

But we will have a great time meanwhile!

5 comments:

  1. Lots of sugar and fat in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sending our kids right over! You'll spoil them too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! the kids gonna have so much fun. Adorable grandchildren you have. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a fun and fantastic weekend! Thanks for letting me join y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to spend the week end with you!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!