Wasted Days & Wasted Nights--Not

Well folks I am still visiting with College Girl and my girl friend in Dallas. Waiting til Friday morning when I fly out of here for California. I am so excited about the trip. I can not wait to tell you everything about it. I will tell you it will have spa treatments, wine valley trip and sight seeing in San Fransico. Whew! Top that off with some interesting things I am going to learn. Boy will I have an ear full for you.
But do not think I am just sitting here wasting away my time. Nope! Trying to be helpful. Organizing things for my friend. Doing laundry...got her all caught up. And been baking cookies and cobblers for the last two days. Oh and that big ol pile of recycling she had.....gone. Poof! Took it in for her and now the room looks tons better. I know it is good to recycle. But remember to take it in too.


http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pineapple-cobbler-10000001875733/
 I made a lovely Sunshine Cobbler yesterday. Cut up a fresh pineapple, some sliced fresh peaches and 3 tiny lil clementines and put them in a lovely buttery cobbler dough. Made a delicious bright cobbler that was on the fresh lively side. Today I have the sugar cookies going. 4 dozen for her students. And a dozen for us. Those I spiked with peach schnapps. Yum! Adult sugar cookies to say the least.

Well since I spiked your interst. Make a cobbler yourself.

Ingredients

1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
2 cups sliced fresh fruit

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Melt butter in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
2.Blend together flour, baking powder, sugar, and milk.
3.Pour batter in baking dish over the butter. Sprinkle fruit on top of the batter, do not stir. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!