Shiney Mom's Day

Well I want to share my mom's day gift to myself.  It was something I have thought of doing for some time.  And I have to say the Other Mother has helped influence me too.  So Friday when we were at Austin for the Texas Beef Council program, I went through with it.  Ready?
 Here I am all cute in pink.
 And here is the fellow who is going to help me out.
 With just a quick lil clamp.
 Lift.
 And POKE!   (Wow look at the length of that needle!)
 Now push it through.
 Click it on.
 And VOILA' I am bedazzled!
Just a lil different than before but still the same ol me.  Surprised?

2 comments:

  1. Oh sure, blame poor lil ol' me :P I am an enabler and I know it! If it makes you happy that is what is important and it looks lovely on you dear. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! Thats scary as hell! LOLOL, your brave

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!