Even though the Un-Mom is not popping up her Random Tuesday, I am going to continue on with it. Why? Well, I just love it. Simple huh?
So here we go.
1. Giveaway Blogs by UPrinting is having a photo smile contest. It is easy to enter and get your votes on facebook too. The winner will receive a Gift certificate to purchase a Flip MINOHD 4GB courtesy of UPrinting. I put up this photo as my entry.
2. BTW, Happy Birthday to College Girl! Today is her 24th birthday. I am so happy for her. Looks like she is ready to celebrate already too! We will have a cake tonight but her party will be Saturday night. Doing up shrimp two ways, steaks and crab stuffed chicken. She is also having a margarita cheesecake and a tipsy tiramisu for dessert. Her drink of choice? Butter Beer aka cream soda and butterscotch schnapps.
4. I have a winner for the Very Hungry Caterpillar prize. But since I am still waiting on the package to arrive so I can then send it on to the winner....I am holding off on the announcement. Sorry folks....sometimes it is just like this ya' know?
5. This is weird....just weird! Tinkle Tube.
6. Did you know that on this day in 1886, John Pemberton brewed the first batch of Coca-Cola in his backyard in Georgia. It was first sold as a patent medicine for the treatment of, among other things, morphine addiction, dyspepsia, neurasthenia, headache, and impotence. Think I need to grab me a Coca-Cola....diet for me!
Well thanks for stopping by today. And have a coke. Or a slice of birthday cake with us.