Up, Up, Up & a Sudden Down

See-sawImage by _val_ via Flickr
I will return soon.  Currently I am still in a bit of pain.  You see grown BIG women should not play on the tee-ta-totter.  It tends to throw them off.  Yeah fell on my derrière, aka busted my butt big time. That has me walking with quite a limp.  Laying down or sitting for any length of time has me all cramped up.  So it is a lil time this way, a lil time that way and a lot of pain getting from here to there.
And, L. Diana Wolfe at Spunk on a Stick gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. She has a great blog and a wonderful spirit!  A fellow book worm, thank goodness!  I am passing it on to:


Creative Chaos  The Play Connection, Inc.

Melanie D  2nd cup of coffee

Kellyr78  Little Saver

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kiddo! Sorry to hear about your bottom-side! I sympathize! I hope you didn't mess up your tail bone! I'm STILL having trouble with mine! I have a sneaky suspicion that this is one thing that is going to have LASTING EFFECTS, because of arthritis. Playing on a teeter totter is almost as brainy as trying to skate on ant spray! LOL! (me). I hope you get better soon! Believe it or not, I've been getting to Curves at about 8:45 every morning for the last week and a half or so. Remember Diane from Minnesota who started coming while visiting her daughter when Tammi had it? Well she's back for a few weeks so I've been picking her up at 8:30 and bringing her to Curves so I can get her home and get back to town by 10am to clean my houses!LOL! Anyway maybe we'll see you there next week sometime.
    Love ya bunches!
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I had a bit of a chuckle thinking of you on the teeter totter.. so sorry you hurt yourself.. Hopefully you will get to feeling better quick!!! and umm don't go near the Merry Go Round!Whoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Lenore,
    I can sympathize with you on the teeter toter, I actually did something crazy myself this weekend I bent back my right pinky finger and its extremely sore. I thought it was broke but I think its just too swelled to move.. thats what I'm telling myself anyway.

    Oh and a BIG THANK YOU...for passing on the Stylish blogger award. This is awesome.

    I enjoy following your blog posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!