Planning for the Turtle

I found the perfect gift for the Turtle Momma.  With this being my third grandbabe, it is her first baby.  So I thought it would be helpful to have all the information you need at your fingertips.  No not one of those heavy your having a baby book.  But instead a neat PINK organizer where she can keep the information she needs.

With the Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner everything she needs to plan for her baby’s arrival is at her fingertips. There are 128 pages for collecting information from whom to call when she goes into labor, to questions she will have for the doctor, to detailed lists including favorite boys/girls names, items she will need for her baby, items she will need for herself, and more and more.  This is like having her own personal staff to find and keep track of all essential information dealing with her pregnancy. The wipe clean clear-view vinyl binder along with business card holder, pocket folder, zippered pouch, stickers, and pen makes this the go to pregnancy organizer. Helpful tips and advice throughout. This is perfect for both first-time moms and women who are having their 2nd or more births.

I wish to thank Pam Socolow for sending me this wonderful organizer.  Of course I was not paid, just have the great book.  I sent this on to my daughter-in-law and she says it is perfect.  With her not near her own mother she is relying on her other mother-in-law to help her with the steps she needs to take.  Now with this aid she has a way of knowing what she has done, what is next and what to plan for after that.  PERFECT!

1 comment:

  1. .....stopping by from Never Growing Old Over Forty Bloggers.

    Stop by my blog if you like....mine has books reviews and photos from Scotland.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!