HOPE

If you have a Perfect Pairing to share, 
be sure to leave a comment here and then go link up with: 

All you need is a picture and a Bible Verse! 
Be sure to leave a comment - 


Be sure to leave comment love at your Fav Blogs this weekend

Hope is all around us. I see in when my mom is moving around slowly after her surgery. I witness it as Princess Emma plants seeds in the middle of winter. (By the way, they grew!) And I love the way it is portrayed in this spot from 'The Foundation for a Better Life' (forbetterlife.org).




Romans 5:5 (New International Version)
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.


This is the Texas page from "Faces of Hope". Christina Green, the nine-year old girl who was one of the six people killed in the Arizona shooting, was one of the 50 children in "Faces of Hope", a picture book containing the photographs of babies from each state in the United States born on the day of the Sept. 11, 2001. The author, Christine Pisera Naman, whose son Trevor was born on that fateful day, gathered together striking black-and-white photos of her child and forty-nine other babies who share the same birthday.

Today is Comment Love Day. Each Sunday we link up to mingle, to leave some much needed L-O-V-E.




2 comments:

  1. John 3:16 ~~(King James Version)~~ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynette! Thank you for the advice and I will do that. Gosh I had so many pictures but the crazy network was giving trouble :/

    I like your blog a lot. Oh and the video is very sweet!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!