Walt Disney's Fantasia/Fantasia 2000

 College Girl has been a Walt Disney movie fan from way way back.  She use to have a complete collection before our house fire.  So sad to have lost so many friends of hers.  But one of her very favorite shows was Fantasia.  Combined Disney movie magic with beautiful instrumental music and my girl was in heaven.  Now she can get it once again and at a savings too! 
Walt Disney's Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 2-Movie Collection $10 Coupon - Special Offers and Sweepstakes - Disney Movie Rewards
For a limited time, Disney Movie Rewards is offering $10 off the purchase of the recent release of FANTASIA/FANTASIA 2000: 2-Movie Collection Special Edition on Blu-ray & DVD! Hurry, it expires 12/7/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!