1. Am the only one who really likes to wash my hair in the kitchen sink. Odd as it seems, I prefer to use the kitchen sink...it feels like I can get to my head of hair better. Sorta 1950's ain't it?
2. Did you know I met my Dear Hubby (before he was DH) at a family funeral. Eeeck...sorta redneck huh?
3. I hate showers! Why? I can't stand the water hitting me.....feels awful to me. I feel the same way about rain.
4. Dear Hubby has 8 people in his immediate family that share 3 names, but they are not Jr., Sr or the third. John, Curtis and Virginia Mary are honest to goodness used up names there.
5. Dear Hubby twirls around in circles when he is stressed out. We laugh and tell him to stop. But he does go round and round and round.
6. College Girl suffers from automatonophobia which is the fear of wax figures, humanoid robots, audio animatronics or other figures designed to represent humans. She discovered this at a museum for the mentally ill that was filled with mannequin's.
7. College Girl and I can not go to a store without 'fronting' the shelves. Meaning we put things in order, with the labels facing forward and move items to their proper place if they are not there. Stores love us!
Why am I sharing this odd ball quirks? Well I know we all do things a lil different. That is what makes us human and sometimes funny. But it is interesting to know of other peoples quirks. I have been enjoying the short stories in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Family Matters. It is filled with outrageous true stories about families in general. Amusing and many laugh out loud stories, you know the crazy day to day events we all love. I am happy to know I can share 3 of these books with my readers. Comments are the way to enter. And this time I want to know one of your odd quirks...or that of a family member. Extra entries are by following me on GFC. Make sure I have your email too so I can notify the winners. This is limited to U.S. and Canada residents. Thanks so much!
DISCLOSURE: I received a complimentary copy of this book to facilitate this review. No other compensation was provided.