You Don't Have to Read This

frustrationImage by mrkvm via FlickrCan I vent?

Just vent cause I am upset and not dealing with it too well.

So after this line you don't even have to read....just know I am venting and tomorrow will figure out something else.

Now...........DANG IT! I am trying to take care of things. And it is getting harder and harder and harder in this economy. I mean who does not feel the crunch? We all do. So everyone gets a lil side job here and there trying to get that lil bit to help out. We have done like everyone else and have fallen behind and are trying to make it.

But I do not want to be used either. I finally managed to get rid of one person that has been hanging on here for a year and a half. I am happy about that. But I also lost one of my lil side jobs today. I know it is a side job. But that side job pays a bill. I fought with the city today about lack of trash service. Long story.......no resolve. Was already hot, tired and pissed off. Then told that business was being sold so I am not able to work there anymore. I understand why. I really do. I just did not need to hear this today.

Frustrated. Upset. Hot and tired. And want to cry. Just want to burst into tears. Oh Gosh!

5 comments:

  1. Vent away. *Hugs* Cry, scream, have a glass of wine and go for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vent away with us! So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiddo! Yeah, I found out about it when I called to tell her I wouldn't be in for a while as I fell Saturday and Cracked my Tailbone. Pain! Much Pain! Anyway, she told me she was trying to sell it and would know by this afternoon, but I never heard back.

    By the way, do you remember a long time ago when I had trouble not seeing something (BF) when everyone else could see it? Well, it's happening again. This time it's my followers. I see a single vertical line of followers on every blog I bring up. So I know it isn't my blog. Don't know what to do about it though. I keep hoping it will straighten itself out.

    Good night and God Bless. I better get my Blog posted. I slept all day and up til 9:pm tonight. (In between getting sick from the pain meds.

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO SO feeling you right now.... thought we got past this drama and now we are right back where we started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vent away, I hear you. Im so with you....Its just awful.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!