Fresh Looks

This is what I look like most days. Just plain ol me without any make up. At least my hair is brushed. But I wish I had a brighter look. I would like to be well......

Bouncier!
With curly hair that is fresher.
More red to it.
And of course, with make up on.

So what would you think?

BTW I have to thank Jana over at Life with the Leonard's. I have been playing with her Mary Kay site. That is where I was able to do all the changes and have a virtual make over. Now I know what make up I need to buy. But where can I get that hair?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiddo! Personally, I like the top picture better. You look natural in that one. The bottom one doesn't even look like you. You're pretty just the way you are. Do me a favor and check out the Prayer Line tab on my blog, ok?

    Love ya Bunches!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!