Back in the Saddle Again

Kind of reliable childcareImage by feastoffun.com via Flickr

Well today has been a lil different for me. And I am going to have to take some time to adjust again. You see, once again I am childless. No not my own who is in college. But no longer watching lil ladies at my home again. It is so hard to have had them here and now gone again. My best thing is that they are only across the street. So I can go and see them every day! Whoo Hoo!
It is another long story that is never short so let's just suffice to say that due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to step away from childcare once again. It is hard but will give me time to focus on myself and my health. That is a positive. I lost 30 lbs last year and then took a long nose dive down and gained it all back. So I am step one once again there. Today was the first step to getting back on that exercise band wagon. Otherwise had a great Easter weekend with my grandbabes once again. I feel so blessed to have had them for 3 weekends in a row. What a lovely step daughter to have done that for us.
So now it is back to some serious focus on my blog, budgets, health and home. Wish me well y'all.

4 comments:

  1. We both need to put our selves first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is going okay for you. Wishing you all the happiness that you deserve and good luck with that 30 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to put ourselves first!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Great job taking care of YOU! Wishing ya well & sending my prayers your way!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!