How Sweet It Is


We had a houseful of people here this weekend. Hosting both a birthday party and a football cookout. You know how it goes. People everywhere, helping with everything and kiddos running all around. I loved it. And in return I shared my love with sweet sweet scents.

You know that the bathroom is the most visited room of any home. And mine is just the same. Well this weekend I placed Dessert Essence Organics Vanilla Chai Hand Wash. Oh it smells so good. Several people also shared with me how well it lathered up too!

These new hand soaps clean and moisturize your skin. Organic jojoba oil and shea butter are what add moisture while gentle cleansers remove dirt leaving skin silky smooth. These soaps are also a way to green your kitchen or bathroom. They have 4 amazing flavors; Grapefruit, Coconut, Vanilla Chai and Lavender. Desert Essence mission is to make all of the products so they are 100% vegan, biodegradable, manufactured using wind power, cruelty and wheat/gluten free. And contains no parabens, sodium laurly/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum based ingredients.

Thanks to Dessert Essence for sending me a bottle of Vanilla Chai Hand Wash. The review here is of my own thoughts and those shared by my guest this weekend. And as with the rest of us that review…no money was sent to me for this. Alas! Ha Ha!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Yum, coconut! I'm going to visit them right now. I love the smell of coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time over there this weekend, but somehow managed to not use your bathroom either day..never got to try out the soap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organic too! hope the bathroom was well fresh from all that food!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!