Whitestrips Winner

I loved getting to try out Crest Advanced Seal Whitestrips. Thanks so much for sending them to me! Pop over and join in on the Crest Whitestrips Facebook page. I know I entered to try and win the $2,000 grand prize. Did you?

Well, in the meantime there is a winner for a free box of Crest Advanced Seal Whitestrips. And again thanks to random number generator for the winner is:

Denea said...

Image of Denea Little from FacebookImage of Denea Little

This is the tip I found:

For people with long nails who like to keep them clean and white, especially underneath, use cream face cleanser. Spread on hands just like you would use lotion and let them sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then wash off. I work in an automotive shop and this keeps my nails looking new for weeks.

Congrats Denea! I will be contacting you asap to get your information so you too can have a whiter smile. Thanks again Crest!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiddo! sorry I missed you today. Just wanted to let you know that I know what you mean about the patience thing, but that too goes along with faith. Love ya! PJ P.S. That is a gorgeous picture of Denea! She is a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!