Jolly Diet Joy


I have another new item to enjoy with my diet plan. And it is also a wonderful treat on a warm afternoon. I am enjoying the Jolly Llama Sorbets.

These are single servings of delicious fruit ices. And also low in calories and lil if no fat at all. At 70-80 calories each and 0-1 gram of fat, you can not beat this treat.

Since I am not in a large city area my Jolly Llama Sorbets arrived through the mail for me. Thanks to Jolly Llama for sending them to me. Packed in dry ice and ready to pop into my freezer. Of course I had to try out the Acai Berry one first. I was amazed at the strong full flavor that was packed inside from these sun-ripened whole fruit sorbets. And for only $1.50 per tube it is not an expensive treat. But there is over 150 stores, including most Whole Foods Stores (California), Oliver’s (Sonoma County), Nugget Markets (Sacramento area), New Leaf Markets (Santa Cruz County), Berkeley Bowls (Berkeley), Mother’s Markets (Los Angeles), Basha’s and Sprouts (Phoenix), and numerous others in Washington and Arizona now carry the squeezable single-serve tubes.

Jolly Llama Squeezable Whole Fruit Sorbets:


Four flavors: Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango, Acai Berry
Fun to eat in individually-packaged 3 oz. squeeze tubes
Dairy-free, gluten-free, allergen-free
Low in fat and calories
Fortified with Vitamin A & C, and fiber
Naturally sweetened, containing no genetically-modified corn sweeteners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!