Can You Repair Your Credit?

Do you have any issues with your credit? I know I do. As a matter of fact, I do not know anyone who does not.
So what can you do to repair credit? And do you need a company to do it or can you do things on your own?

Well I do know there are many things I can do myself to fix my credit problems. Some of them are simple as checking to see if what is on my credit reports are really my issues. If not you can dispute them to have them removed. Another is to find out if you have paid off an item or credit card and it is not reported. This happens all the time. You can make sure your good payoffs are reported to help fix your credit
.

Now some people, myself included, can get confused on what your able to do and not do. So many of them use other companies to help them understand their options. And of course there is so much you can research online in order to help you understand. I know that I have used a company before when College Girl was young to help us out. They were able to educated us in things we needed to do.

Of course the biggest thing all of probably need the most is to learn to live within our means. Not an easy thing to do in this "give me the best of everything" world. But not impossible either. If we lower some of our expectations and look at life in more of what do we need not want attitudes. Then you find it is not really the hardest thing to do.



I would like to thank blogvertise for the information in this post.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! Good job! I don't know why it takes us 20 or 30 years to realize we don't have to have the best of everything. Sometimes, the "best" isn't even the best. I guess sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom "money-wise" and being forced to take the less expensive road, or even giving up our pride (which we really need to keep in check anyway) and having to ask for help, or shop thrift stores because we have to not because we want to. Personally, I enjoy going to thrift stores, and my hubby prides himself in being the "best" bargain hunter. Well, there's the start of my "book", tune in for the next post. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!