Showing Off my Rack

I want a new rack.

Yeah you heard me right!



I think it would improve my entertaining.



I think this wine glass rack is so very very pretty.

I was looking at a hanging wine glass rack but with 9 ft ceilings it would take alot of chain to get it to a level I could reach.

Of course I could also use this for any kind of stemware. I have some summer plastic stemware that is in bright colors. I bet a stemware rack would be a great way to display them for a weekend cookout. Make the table look bright and festive while still storing the glasses til ready to use.

What special things do you like to use when you entertain? Are you a plastic or crystal kind of gal? Would you show your 'rack' off too?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!