Talent? Who has the Talent?

I am not musically talented. CG is! CG played the clarinet for 6 years in school. And she has the voice of an angel. I envy that so much. My sister played the piano when she was young. And my

SommerfeldImage via Wikipedia

mother wishes that she still did. Dear Hubby plays a mean air piano.
DH has always wanted to learn how to play the piano. He will pretend while listening to Yanni. It is so cute. I would like for him to check out this new program I found. They have Free Sheet Music available too. Of course DH would need to learn to Read Music also.
Piano Chords can be quite challenging to master. I know some people practice day in and day out to learn them. Heck, I would love to be able to just sit down and let music flow from me.
Are you musically talented? What instrument would you like to master? Or are you like me and have learned to sit back and listen to others who are talented?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!