Re-Tweet Me Please!

I have been hi-jacked!

Whatever you thinkImage by Capture Queen ™ via Flickr


Yeah, really, honest and it hurt!
How, Why,When and Who?

Well I saw this lil email that said "make money on Twitter".
I was interested....of course.
SO I opened it and looked at their site.
A freebie if you send them a name of someone so I did!
(Sorry College Girl--glad I caught you and stopped you from opening it.)

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase



Well it stole my twitter account.
And I was suspended.................for good!

So I have to start all over.
Please help me do that!
You can find me at: CrazedMind

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate when that happens? I am following you on twitter again.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!