Author Kelton had plenty of Fort Worth admirers | News | Star-Telegram.com

Author Kelton had plenty of Fort Worth admirers | News | Star-Telegram.com

Elmer Kelton at the 2007 Texas Book Festival, ...Image via Wikipedia



Shared via AddThis

My Dear Hubby and Grandma were sadden to hear of the death of Elmer Kelton. He is an icon in western writing. And having roots in my birth place of Pecos Texas is just another link. DH has read Mr. Kelton for the majority of his adult life. And grandma has addition ties through Pecos. So we morn this passing and just wish to encourage those who enjoy wholesome western writing to pick up one of Elmer Kelton's books sometime.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!