Surprise for Me

Acer Aspire One NetbookImage by Quesomanrulz via Flickr

I had a wonderful surprise this last week. Ms. Mary of Mary's Bed and Bath gave me a brand new net book! Honest!
A beautiful pink Acer net book with a purple cover.
My Mac is over 10 years old and the screen is going out. I can not afford to fix it or get a new one. Ms. Mary wanted to give me something I could really use and this is certainly the right thing! I was getting really worried as to what I was going to do.

So now I get to set it all up. One of the things I am doing is putting a new search engine on here. I think that I want something that can help me find local restaurants. A local search engine to help when I want to find things closer to me first. Our area has several different yellow pages to find all the lil towns. I love the idea of having a local yellow pages that covers all the small communities with out having to go through so many different books.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!