Time to Take the Bat Away



Does your mailbox look like this one?

If you live in the country like I do then it just might.

We have "lovely lil boys" around here who think taking a baseball bat to a mailbox is extreme fun.

Of course it does not make the home owner very happy!


So there are times you just have to go out and get new Mailboxes .




At least with these mail boxes you don't have to worry about being bashed or taken advantage of. That would be worth so much when those "cute loving boys" come around again.
Have you ever had this happen to you? What did you do? Is there a solution other than getting a post office box? I would like to solve this problem. And I know that kids get bored around here but I don't need my mailbox to be the result.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!