Super Woman Award


I was lucky to pick up this award from Serenity a couple of weeks ago. Sad to say I was in the middle of crisis so did not get to shout it from the rooftops! But now I am here to say thank you. It is good for others to help remind us that we are Super Women. That we do things everyday that go unnoticed but not unappreciated. So I was hoping you would take this award too. Yes YOU! But I want you to tell all of us how you feel you are super. OK?

So I feel I am SUPER when:
1. My daughter tells me she appreciates me and our conversations.
2. My dear Hubby pulls me close to kiss me on my neck.
3. My neighbor and friend Nessa graces me with her super smile that lights up her face.
4. My mom accepts hot tea from me. She drinks it like she is the Queen of England having it as her daily ritual. I love watching her.
5. My pets all surround me and kiss my face.
6. I get comments from all my bloggy friends---especially new ones.
7. I sit on the front porch with a cup of coffee and listen to all the birds sing.
8. I finish my Curves routine, knowing that once again I did it for me.
9. I find an exceptional bargain or sale.
10. When I am given an award to share!

Ok, Your turn!

1 comment:

  1. You are always Superwoman. I hope your crisis is past. It's good to see you back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!