Spring Fling Winners

Well I said I would announce the winners of the "SITS" look alike Pillows today. I popped over to the random number generator and clicked in the 35 entries that we had. And you could have knocked me over with a feather when the winners names popped up. I could not have picked better myself! So with no further ado... I announce:


AndreaLeigh said...

those are adorable and would go perfectly in my office chair!

Andrea had so many blogs to visit:
Where two or more gather...
Here to there
Stake it!
My Chihuahua Bites!


and

Tiffany said...

So cute!!!

Must have one for me and one for Heather!

Tiffany has many blogs and ones we all know and love.
The Secret is in the Sauce
Crackliture
Fine Ass Writers Club
A Jedi Journal
The R Family Diaries
The Secret is in the Sauce: Recipes!
Welcomistas.

Ladies I will contact you on how to get these to you as quickly as possible. Congrats!

4 comments:

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!