Ollie, Ollie, Ox in Free

That was the call out when we use to play hide n' seek as kids. If you wanted the kids to come in, promising not to tag them, then you called out. Ollie, Ollie, Ox in Free. Well that is how I feel whenever I am trying to find out local information.

I live in a small town surrounded by other small towns. Our phone books are thin and not all businesses are listed in the yellow pages. As you know, I am on the computer a lot too. So when I am trying to find a business I normally do a web search. But to find a local business I often have to wade through pages of search. Now I have an answer.

One web site that encompasses 4 search engines for phone, address and map searches. I can type in the name or style of business and what town I need and presto, change-o it pops up. If you have the same issues then try out local.com and see if it helps you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!