I have been TAGGED!And of course it was a straight shot from across the road at Nessa's place. I think she had me in the cross hairs of that special double barrel blog gun. But of course I love being the target of her love, friendship and great humor. So here is my tag. Nice in a brown sorta way.
These are the rules for tagging...you know there are rules to everything.
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog. Ok did that one in the first paragraph. How easy is that.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself. OOOHHHHH, something to get the scoop on me about. Hummmmm, what do y'all not know that you wanna know.
Thanks to By gordonplumb on Flickr for this pic.
1. My nickname is Tuzy. I have been Tuzy since I was just days old. My granddad nicknamed me that and it is still here 45 years later. I have been an Aunt Tuzy and one niece could not say aunt so I became "Saint" Tuzy. How great is that. And now that my nieces are having children I can be a Great Saint Tuzy. How many people can claim that distinction during their lifetime?
thanks myungju.ivyro.net for the pic.
2. My favorite food is Shushi. Love it. All of it. All about it and never ever ever get enough of it. No it is not fish bait to my country cousins. Isn't it a pretty food. I especially love the pickled ginger that comes with it.
3. I have a coffee cup addiction. I have actually sold one collection of over 250 cups and lost another due to disaster. I am trying hard to curb my desire to own cups galore and only have a handful now. Well like......hhhuuummmm......50 maybe?
4. I was hypnotized last night. At a weight loss/stop smoking session. And I hope it helps me somehow. Fingers crossed? Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. We bought the tapes. (BTW I do not smoke but am large).
5. I am OCD. And I know where everything is in my home. Really. Just ask. Yes, yes. It is in the kitchen, the top cabinet on the right of the sink, on the middle shelf, in the far back corner. See. I told you so.
6. I can touch my college girls tummy and know what she is hungry for and what her body needs. I have been able to do this all of her life. And she will come to me saying "mom what do I want to eat?" I will lay my hand on her tummy and then know what to tell her. And she hates it, cause, I am RIGHT!
7. This man thinks I am a sex goddess. Well that is what he said when I asked him what others do not know about me! Hey it works for me. Who would complain? I think I am back on that saint/god/psychic thing. Hummm, wonder where I get that swelled head from?
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
Ok here are my 7.
Sunshine and Lemonade. She has great music and 10 weeks of give aways going on. We are on week two so go and jump in on the fun there.
The One Minute Writer. A place to help you get started with those ideas. And I always love someone who promotes the writing process.
Tattooed Minivan Mom. She tells it like it is. And I like that in a woman. Go get-em sister.
A Year of Crockpotting. For you have provided so many meals for my dear friend Nessa. I know that she has share many with me. OHHHHHH YUM!
American in Norway. Your doing such a great job of coping and making it in a far away place. But we love reading your thoughts and observations.
Life as a Mom at 21 (22?). Because your the SITS blogger of the day. CONGRATS to you!
College Girl. Cause I can. Cause I love ya! Cause it make you jump up and down and curse me. How I love making you crazy. HA HA HA HA
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!
Ok will get this done today. But I need a cup of coffee first. Yes.