sinus headache

It is fall! And time for me to start having problems. I can't stand the sinus headaches I get from weather changes and enviromental changes. And I know I need to take my meds for it. But that is a whole 'nother issue. I have some good stuff that helps and some over the counter things to use in combination. And still I procrastinate in using anything if I can hold out at all. Today I have had this headache since around 7 am and it is now after 2:30 pm. I think I am at the end of my tolerance level. Guess I will give in.
Do your have these problems? Are you good at taking your meds? Or am I like most everyone and wanna "tuff" it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!