Ice! Ice! Baby

 Today is an Ice cold day!  It is my One Day.  One that will make this summer heat pale in degree to the fun your fixing to have.  With the non stop 100+ degree heat we have been having in Texas, I thought we should share it in a fun way.  And Ice is helping me do just that.


How?  Well they are offering a $100 gift certificate to one of my readers.  Isn't that amazing?  Yes, one of you can go on a shopping spree looking for a hot way to look cool as Ice.  What do you think you will choose?

Pearls?  Diamond?  Gold?  It can all be there.  I have found several items I would choose.  From the chocolate pearls to pink gold (oh that is so me!) to an opal.  That would be to honor my grandmother whose name was Opal.  I am really into pearls too.  Did you know that pearls were originally worn only by royalty?  Yes, divers had to find pearls without any breathing equipment so they were quite rare.  My engagement ring is a pearl due to Dear Hubby telling me I would always be his queen.

We’ll provide you with an award of  $100 to spend at Ice (some exclusions apply, see below).  Simply
answer the question: Which actress is on the Ice homepage?  Hint?  Look for your One Day thought.

The winner can redeem the $100 prize by simply shopping using a link that Ice will provide.  Note that Ice.com is in the USA and Canada.  SO, open to both countries!  Perfect.

Prize Exclusions:  Not applicable on sale or clearance items, watches, engagement rings or The Persona Charms Collection. Not applicable on taxes or shipping costs, and cannot be combined with any other offer.



10 comments:

  1. I'd pick out the black pearl and diamond sterling silver ring. http://www.ice.com/rings/silver-ring-prd_rsy_100281.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would defi.itely pick new earrings..nut which pair I dont know..too many choices!!!
    Maureen
    Itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to choose from that I love so I had to be real and decide based on the amount I could spend with the gc so I went with the 14K Yellow Gold Benchmark 2mm Comfort Fit Ladies Wedding Band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie Riddle8/18/11, 1:26 PM

    10 3/4 Carat Multi-Gemstone Sterling Silver Bracelet w/ Lobster Clasp is gorgeous! Love all the colors. vickers_73460 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Love all of the beautiful bling! I'm a new follower from the Monday Mingle. Such a cute site! Would love a follow back!

    http://willandmaryfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pick the 8-8.5mm Black Freshwater Pearl & Diamond 14K White Gold Pendant w/ Chain

    It just "speaks" to me, but I would probably have difficulty just picking 1 thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have the 4 1/2 Carat Garnet & Diamond Sterling Silver Heart Pendant w/Chain.

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would get the 1 1/10 Carat Red, Green and White Diamond Sterling Silver W/Black Rhodium Yellow Gold Plated Ring! Very pretty!

    grannylovesgiftbaskets at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am an Amethyst girl so I like the Amethyst and Blue Topaz Pendant with Chain. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My tweet link was the wrong one. I apologize. The right one is below.

    https://twitter.com/#!/kingsdaughter24/status/105014725007507456

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!