This last week I had so much fun playing with my Legos. What? You don't play with Legos anymore? Why not? Well, I am not too thrilled with them all over the floor and the lil pieces getting lost. But I found a solution to all of that. Yeah, smart lil lady here can play and still not have a mess. Ha Ha, my kinda fun. I was happy invited to play the LEGO Universe Massively Multiplayer Online Game. There was an online launch party that I was able to join in on. So Legos and no mess or fuss. Instead it was so much fun to build my own lil world or I could also go to battle with all the people online. A wonderful fun interactive game that I felt was quite safe for kiddos ten and older to enjoy. Now the initial game and first month subscription is $39.99 and you have to continue with the subscription to play online. They have one month at $9.99, 6 months at $49.99 and a year is $89.99. For a year it is under $8.00 a month. That is a pretty good deal to keep you and your kid busy with a wholesome game to play. Check it out and see what you think about it. I do want to let you know I was so lucky to have the game sent to me to check out. But the rest was my joy and fun to get to learn about and enjoy.Legos with out the Mess!
This last week I had so much fun playing with my Legos. What? You don't play with Legos anymore? Why not? Well, I am not too thrilled with them all over the floor and the lil pieces getting lost. But I found a solution to all of that. Yeah, smart lil lady here can play and still not have a mess. Ha Ha, my kinda fun. I was happy invited to play the LEGO Universe Massively Multiplayer Online Game. There was an online launch party that I was able to join in on. So Legos and no mess or fuss. Instead it was so much fun to build my own lil world or I could also go to battle with all the people online. A wonderful fun interactive game that I felt was quite safe for kiddos ten and older to enjoy. Now the initial game and first month subscription is $39.99 and you have to continue with the subscription to play online. They have one month at $9.99, 6 months at $49.99 and a year is $89.99. For a year it is under $8.00 a month. That is a pretty good deal to keep you and your kid busy with a wholesome game to play. Check it out and see what you think about it. I do want to let you know I was so lucky to have the game sent to me to check out. But the rest was my joy and fun to get to learn about and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!