National Popcorn Day

Did you know today is National Popcorn Day?   I learned that and thought it gave me a great reason to hole up with Netflix and my favorite snack.  Then I thought maybe like popcorn, I should share with you too.  So here you go!  Thanks to Colman's Mustard for sharing this recipe.

Colman's Mustard Spicy Chocolate Popcorn


1 bag buttered popcorn

½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ cup milk
2 tsp. Colman's Mustard
1 tbsp. light Karo Syrup
Pop the popcorn according to package directions. In a small saucepan add the chocolate chips and heat on low. Add the milk and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Add the mustard and the Karo syrup. Mix well. Dump the popcorn into a bowl and pour chocolate mixture over popcorn. Mix well and let it sit till it cools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!