Out Sick Today

One of those ick days.  I knew through out the night that I was coming down ill.  Kept waking up from my throat becoming more and more sore.  Feeling the swelling as well as my ear aching.  Yes, it is time for my annual strep throat.  I think I have come down with this every ear for all of my life.  It seems to always pop up in the spring or summer.  During beautiful weather instead of cold damp weather.  Top it off of course there is the headache that has set in.  All I want to do is lay here curled up in bed and moan.  Not my favorite thing to do.

So I am either going to give in or say heck with being ill and find a way to boaster through it.  Not too sure right now which will win.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!