Michaels Kids Club

I thought I would share the following information for those who live near a Michael's store.  Sadly I do not, but I use to work in their RDC.  This was a company that fully supported me when I was at my lowest point.  I can not tell you how wonderful it was to have management stand behind their words.  I am thankful they were there for me and completely endorse them with no prompting from this.  This is not a paid endorsement.  This is just me to you.  Now take the kiddos out and have some fun at one of these events.

Throughout April, Michaels is offering a variety of free and low-cost in-store crafting events including a paper crafting class, a jewelry-making seminar, Crayon flower pot making and an open house to meet our talented instructors! Kids Club events include spring projects such as clothespin insect magnets, Mother’s Day frames and more.

Events are available at all Michaels stores nationwide unless otherwise noted.


FREE AND LOW-COST EVENTS

Free Paper Crafting Class
Monday, April 13 | 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Learn the basics of paper crafting as you create paper lanterns with bows and tassels—perfect for your next celebration!
Jewelry 101
Tuesday April 14 | 6:30pm-8:30pm
Learn basic jewelry-making skills as you create a stylish necklace using a variety of cords, beads and chains.

Make it With Michaels Workshop Crayon Flowerpot
Thursday April 23 | 6:30pm-8:30pm
Create a crayon vase – perfect to surprise a beloved teacher! Only $15 per flowerpot – includes supplies.
Creative Classes Open House
Saturday, April 25 | 11am-3pm
Stop in for our Open House. Meet our talented instructors and receive 50 percent off when you sign up to take a class. 
KIDS CLUB EVENTS

Lady Bug Clay Pot
Saturday, April 11 | 10am – noon
Drop in for Kids Club where kids can create a lady bug clay pot. Just $2 per child - includes supplies for 30 minutes of creative craft fun. Ages 3 and up.

Tissue Paper Flowers
Saturday, April 18 | 10am - noon
Drop in for Kids Club where kids will make a clothespin bug magnet that you’ll be proud to hang on the fridge. $2 per child - includes supplies for 30 minutes of creative craft fun. Ages 3 and up.
Mother’s Day Cards
Saturday, April 25 | 10am - noon
Come in and your little crafters will create a special Mother’s Day card. Just $2 per child - includes supplies for 30 minutes of creative craft fun. Ages 3 and up.
Mother’s Day Wood Frame
Saturday, May 2 | 10am-noon
Come in and kids can create a picture frame that mom will treasure for years. Just $2 per child - includes supplies for 30 minutes of creative craft fun. Ages 3 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!