Happy Step Monster Day

You know it is the lil things that count.  Honestly.  I smile when I know someone took the time to notice me and my efforts.  Here is a fun example.  Oh and this one really hits home for my nick name from my step kids is Step Monster.  And I am the one who gave it to them to use!


Hi Bloggers!!

I wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Mother’s Day and to say thank you for being so supportive of our films! Since I would probably go broke sending all of you flowers on Sunday, please accept this adorable Mother’s Day card from MONSTERS UNIVERSITY as a small token of my gratitude!




I hope you enjoy your special day!

Thanks!

Marshall J
#MonstersU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!