Fatty Fatty 2 X 4

Here I am.  I was pretty scared to put up a picture of myself.  But I bit the bullet and did it any way.  Why?  Well you know they say accountability is the key to losing weight.  I am 260 lbs.  Yeah you heard me right.


I am walking at least a mile 4 days a week.  I try to get in more than that.  But sometimes my walking partner are not able to do so.  Also we have had some rain (thank God) that has kept us in doors.  My goal is at least 3 miles a day 5 days a week and 2 miles on the other 2 days.  

Besides walking we are switching to 2% milk.  I know that is not a big change but it is a start.  And on Monday I am starting a shake meal system for breakfast and lunch.  The main reason why is that I do NOT eat those meals.  So by the time dinner is on the table I am starving.  Oh and I need to get that ever precious water down my gullet.  

So you see me now.  Wonder if I can get 60 pounds off of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!